The roulette is a favorite pick of many gamblers in both land-based and online casinos. The spinning wheel is breathtaking, the agitation is escalating, and the wins are dizzying…but rare. Unfortunately, this game is notorious for some of the worst odds in the gaming world, and its fandom rarely makes you rich – more often broken. But wait a minute, is everything really is that gloomy? Not at all, as dedicated fans and experts have developed secret strategies to play roulette to maximize their wins (or at least to minimize their losses and not to spoil the gaming fun). Learn more about these online roulette strategies in our review. Boost your gambling skills and beat the banker next time.
The Martingale Strategy
The Martingale system of online roulette playing takes its name from an entire class of 18th-century betting strategies that were commonly used in France. Here the winning coin comes up heads and the losing one – tails. The Martingale casino roulette strategy presupposes doubling of the bet after every loss. In such a way, the win is expected to cover all previous losses. In addition, it will bring a considerable profit equal to the original stake.
However, the system is hardly applicable in real-life conditions. To win in online roulette with the Martingale approach, you need an infinite budget. Thus, the doubling of bets quickly bankrupted the fans of this betting system. Thus, we recommend trying Martingale in online roulette only if you are 100% sure to about going on until the first win. Otherwise, you might end being broke sooner than you think.
- Start from the smallest possible bet to be able to double your stakes longer.
- Don’t bet on zero, rather choosing red/black, 1-18, or 19-36.
- Don’t raise the bet even upon winning; keep the win and bet the same small amount.
- Double the bet every time you lose.
- Keep the bet on the same color/number.
- Continue as long as you have money left or win enough to leave.
The Reverse Martingale Strategy
As the name suggests, the reverse betting system suggests decreasing the bet after wins, not losses. In this way, gamblers may keep the highest win. They also minimize losses from further gameplay.
Steps for implementing this roulette strategy to win at the casino:
- Start betting small.
- Keep the bet on one spot (red/black, 1-18, 19-36).
- Don’t raise the bet upon losing.
- Once you win, double the bet for the next round.
- If you win again, double the bet again.
- If you lose, reduce the bet to the original small sum.
- Keep playing until you lose all money or win enough to leave content.
The D’Alembert Roulette Strategy
Another casino roulette winning strategy is that of D’Alembert. It’s a typical roulette playing strategy for even bets. Its users add a certain unit to the bet after each win and subtract the same unit after each loss. There is no reverse D’Alembert system.
- Select your even-money bet (black-red).
- Choose the outcome on which you stake (e.g., red).
- Keep playing for that stake.
- Add one chip to the previous bet upon each loss.
- Deduct one chip from the previous bet upon each win.
- Play until you are satisfied with the win or until you’ve reached your spending limit
This system can hardly be called the best strategy to play roulette as it’s based on a mathematical fallacy. If two players use it at one table, it turns into pure dumb luck.
The Fibonacci Strategy
Among all online roulette strategies, the Fibonacci online roulette winning strategy deserves an honorable place due to its mathematical sophistication and a solid scientific base. As the name implies, the bets are determined by the Fibonacci sequence. It starts with the numbers 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 2, and so on.
The Fibonacci staking system is the system of scores. That is, the score is calculated based on the game’s outcome. The score determines the situation on the betting table. That data informs the gambler’s decision-making. Overall, it’s quite a stable online roulette strategy, as even long progressive losses are well compensated with one win.
Gamblers like it much more than the Martingale system. This casino roulette strategy is less threatening in terms of table limits. Moreover, it helps the player stay within reasonable betting boundaries.
Tips to use the system:
- Bet a small amount on red-black, 1-18, or 19-36.
- If you lose, progress one step further the Fibonacci sequence.
- If you win, go two steps back on the Fibonacci sequence.
- Play until you have money or have won enough to leave the table content.
The James Bond Strategy
Ian Fleming invented a system that he included in a James Bond book. As a result, his invention became one of the globally popular casino roulette strategies. It requires a minimum budget of $200.
How to play:
- Bet $140 on the numbers 19-36
- $50 on 13-18
- $10 on zero (let it be your insurance)
As you can see, the strategy is for daring risk-takers (like James Bond). You lose everything if the numbers 1-12 win. If the $140 bet wins, you get away with $140+$80. If any of the numbers between 13 and 18 wins, you end up with the win of $50 + $100. Finally, if the ball lands on zero, you are a happy winner of $160.
Hopefully, these winning roulette strategies will help you if not get rich, then at least not go bankrupt while enjoying your favorite game. Play responsibly and don’t forget that no online casino roulette strategy may guarantee you a sure win; most strategies to win roulette at casino are geared towards minimizing your losses, giving you a system to play wisely, and not letting you go bankrupt in the first 5 minutes. Good luck!
Want to use these strategies right away? Make sure to play online Roulette games on CasinoChan to practice all of the tips above and win!
Alternatively, choose from the top 3 live Roulette games: